To make a reservation enquiry, please click the link below which will take you to our listing on an external platform who manage our bookings and payments.
Important information :
- Please see our full terms and conditions. The points below are selected for awareness.
- Uk travel only.
- Pets: we allow well-behaved, clean pets. There is no charge for your pet, but we ask owners to be considerate and use throws on upholstery or bring a pet bed. Please note that our charge for excessive cleaning will apply if pet hair or soiling is evident.
- No smoking inside the vehicle.
- Collect from Bristol, BS30. We are 20 minutes from M4 J18, and 20 minutes from M4/M5 junction.
- Collect from 8am day one, return by 5pm on final day.
- Late returns will incur a charge equivalent to a day’s hire fee. We ask our customers to be considerate of the fact that we need to prepare the vehicle for customers collecting the next morning.
- Please respect our motorhome and return it clean and tidy. If we need to carry out exceptional or specialist cleaning, a charge will be made against your bond.
- Fuel – return with full tank. Under-fills will be charged £50 per quarter tank, or part-quarter tank.
- Please clean the toilet bowl and surrounding area, and empty, clean refresh the toilet cassette with toilet chemicals before returning the vehicle. We provide the toilet chemicals for you.
- Any fines for traffic offences (eg speeding/parking) will be passed on to the customer.
Please note that we are small private trader and as such we are not accredited with or a member of any professional travel/tour operator membership bodies.
We recommend that you take out your own personal travel insurance, as you would with any travel or holiday away from home, to cover loss or damage to personal items. Our own Rental insurance will only cover theft or damage to the items supplied with the motorhome, and allows a qualified driver to have control of the vehicle.