Our prices are shown below. They include driver insurance and breakdown cover.
UK travel only.
1st October – 31st March – £100 per day. Minimum 3 days (2 nights)
Christmas and New Year period (20/12/20 to 2/1/21) – £110 per day.
Minimum 4 days (3 nights).
2021 (Early season)
1st April – 31st May – £115 per day. Minimum rental period 4 days (3 nights)*
* A minimum rental period of 5 days (4 nights) applies to bank holiday periods: Easter, May Day, and Whitsun bank holiday
June, July, August, September: £120 per day. Min 6 days (5 nights)
October: £110 per day. Minimum 5 days (4 nights)
Christmas and New Year period – £120 per day. Minimum 4 days (3 nights)
Discounts for 2 weeks + please enquire
PRICES INCLUDE INSURANCE* AND BREAKDOWN COVER and use of club memberships (Caravan and Motorhome Club, and Camping and Caravanning Club).
On collection of the vehicle, we take £750 as a damages/security bond. This is refunded upon satisfactory return of the vehicle.
For under 25s the bond is £1000.
Gas is charged at £10 per 3 days, or £20 per week.
We allow up to 1000 miles for the first week of your rental, and 500 for every additional week. Thereafter a mileage charge is applicable at 15p per mile.
Awning with 2-man bedroom annexe (see photos) – £150 per week.
Petrol generator (ideal where no electric hook-up is available) – £5 per day
Important information :
- Please see our full terms and conditions. The points below are selected for awareness.
- You must be over 21 and not older than 79 to drive this vehicle and have held a driving licence for 2 years, no more than 2x 3 points.
- £750 refundable bond on collection to cover any damage to contents or accessories, or excessive cleaning requirements. For drivers under 25, our insurance company requests this to be £1000.
- Pets: we allow well-behaved, clean pets. There is no charge for your pet, but we ask owners to be considerate and use throws on upholstery or bring a pet bed.
- No smoking inside the vehicle.
- £250 deposit (per week’s booking) to secure reservation. Non-refundable.
- Balance of rental charge to be paid by bank transfer at least 4 weeks prior to departure.
- Late Cancellation terms apply.
- Collect from Bristol, BS30. We are 20 minutes from M4 J18, and 20 minutes from M4/M5 junction.
- Collect from 8am day one, return by 5pm on final day.
- Late returns will incur a charge equivalent to a day’s hire fee. We ask our customers to be considerate of the fact that we need to prepare the vehicle for customers collecting the next morning.
- Please respect our motorhome and return it clean and tidy. If we need to carry out exceptional or specialist cleaning, a charge will be made against your bond.
- Fuel – return with full tank. Under-fills will be charged £50 per quarter tank, or part-quarter tank.
- Please clean the toilet bowl and surrounding area, and refresh the toilet cassette before returning the vehicle. We provide the toilet chemicals for you.
- Any fines for traffic offences (eg speeding/parking) will be passed on to the customer.
Please note that we are small private trader and as such we are not accredited with or a member of any professional travel/tour operator membership bodies.
We recommend that you take out your own personal travel insurance, as you would with any travel or holiday away from home, to cover loss or damage to personal items. Our own Rental insurance will only cover theft or damage to the items supplied with the motorhome, and allows a qualified driver to have control of the vehicle.